Friday, October 12, 2007

Weekend

I hope everyone has a great weekend! We do not have any major plans and I am thrilled! I love that I do not have to work tomorrow (I work every other Saturday morning) and can hopefully sleep in-PLEASE Sawyer!!! Like usual he will probably be up at 6:00 am, but what can you do! The only plans I have is to go to the Farmer's Market in the morning, get some pumpkins, decorate my house for Halloween, clean up my flower beds, and spend time outside. Jon and Jonnie will be in the field all weekend, which Jonnie is thrilled about-he loves riding in the combine with his dad, grandpa, and Uncle Tim (: Enjoy the weekend and enjoy some time outside because soon it will be freezing....(:

7 comments :

Peace is every step said...

We have "boo at the zoo" this weekend. I am flying solo-Shawn has a bike race. Aidan=dog, Nevie=carebear (hand me down thank you!!!), Danielle=punk rock clown. It should be fun!!! Can't wait to see your undies pics from this weekend's dance party :).

Julie B said...

I think we are going to "Construction Days" at the park tomorrow, although we may skip that and go to the pumpkin farm instead since we FINALLY have some fall weather!
Danielle-can't wait to see the photos! Our ZooBoo is next weekend :)

Have a great weekend! I have midterms so lots of studying for me :(

My Lifesong said...

Hopefully, it will be a glorious day today to be outside, plant bulbs, clean up flower beds, mow lawns, trim bushes, and rake leaves. Phew, I'm tired thinking about it. But it sounds like it'll rain the rest of the week, so I'm enjoying outside today! Oh, I also have to bake pies sometime later today for a potluck dinner tomorrow.

Lorrie said...

I remember going to Boo at the Zoo with you guys one year! I can't wait to see your pics! Did we give you the Care Bear costume? Do you remember that both Lain and Jonnie were Care Bears when we went with you? It has come full circle (:

Peace is every step said...

I was thinking it came from you...but then I remembered my friend Robin gave it to me. How funny that Alaina wore the same thing years back!
We found Aidan a cute puppy costume-boy is it hard to find a decent costume for 5 year old boys that isn't death/scary/spiderman! It was in the toddler section and just big enough! Remember when he pretended to be a puppy for years and would bark at people?!?! Ah, the good old days.

The Spirit said...

Hey Lorrie, I'd love some pictures of Jonny in his grandpa's combine!

Lorrie said...

I'll get pics of him in the combine as soon as I can! I hope to this weekend if it doesn't keep raining! (: