Thursday, October 4, 2007

Must See!

My Mother-in-law sent me an amazing video today that I thought everyone should see. It is amazing and it gave me goosebumps! Maybe you have seen it already but it is worth seeing again! Alaina walked in on me watching this and totally crying-now that she is getting older she is used to me tearing up over everything so she wasn't really shocked-I showed her the video and she even got a little teary! I guess I know who she takes after! I think what touched me the most was seeing his face full of self-doubt and when he said he didn't have much confidence and was bullied as a child it struck a chord with me because those are the kids I work with and my heart went out to him! You could just see the emotion in his face...... I just wanted to stand up and cheer!! Don't forget to watch the second video as that is my ALL time favorite opera song-the first time I heard it was on Oprah and sung by Andre Bocceli (sp?) Who I love, too! It instantly made me cry! Anyway check it out!

http://www.maniacworld.com/Phone-Salesman-Amazes-Crowd.html

6 comments :

Peace is every step said...

Ok, what a great way to start out my day! The funny thing is I don't have sound on my computer and I am still bawling! All the emotion on everyone's faces...it is awesome to see such a life-changing moment.sniff-sniff

Julie B said...

OK, so I am crying too! I loved this!! Yes-seeing everyone's face is great. Thanks for sharing it!

Chris said...

Lorrie--all I can say is...Wow! What a great video and story. I'm going to look him up on the internet right now. The second song he sang is also my favorite opera song! It was breathtaking....Oh yeah, and I'm bawling, too.

Kaylyn said...

Wow!! Thanks for sharing!

The Spirit said...

Oh, that was wonderful! I'm too "manly" to cry sniff sniff. The goose-bumps I can't help!

My Lifesong said...

Oh, Lorrie, I couldn't help but cry when hearing his story, and then hearing him sing. It was sooo beautiful. Thanks for letting us see it, too. Danielle, you break me up-you didn't hear him, but it still made you bawl?