Monday, October 8, 2007

Jonnie's Party







I just thought I would show you all a few pictures of Jonnie's birthday party! They had a lot of fun at the YMCA and I was sooo glad I had it there! If I could bottle all there 7 year-old energy I could heat up my house!! The Y was great in that they could run freely and swim and release some of that energy! We ended up having 9 boys come, so it was a great turn-out! As you can tell by the cake, Jonnie's new obsession is the Vikings-too bad they aren't doing so well this year!I think Jonnie would have been just as happy to just have him and his best bud Mitchell there (:
I love the last two pictures-silly then serious! Chrissy, I love Mitchell's silly pose- I couldn't stop laughing!

4 comments :

Peace is every step said...

Oh my, Mitchie's silly face just made me pee. I wish we could've been there---Aidan misses his cousins so much. He told me the next house we buy he wants to right next to his cousins so he can see them everyday. :)

My Lifesong said...

They all look like they had a great time. I wish Aidan could have been there, too. Nice to have a place to take them, and let them run free.

Chris said...

Mitchie's face is priceless! I've seen it about a million times, though, but seeing it on the computer is soooo hilarious! He had a fantastic time--and would have loved it being just him and Jon, too. :)
We miss you, too, Aidan!!

Julie B said...

I love seeing the photos! It looks like they had a great time!