Monday, October 15, 2007

Little Bruiser

We just found out that Sawyer needs glasses and these are the ones we picked out for him-hee hee! Notice the lovely bruise he has under his eye, he has had it over a week now and it will not go away!! He must have really hit it hard on the coffee table......

"I know you don't want me to keep getting into this stuff mom, but I just can't resist!"
Sawyer LOVES all the pumpkins and gords we have around the house and gets so excited everyday when he sees one. I don't mind if he carries around the pumpkins and gords, but what was I thinking trying to put out potporri :)- I love his sweet, "innocent" face here!

2 comments :

Peace is every step said...

Oh my goodness he is so adorable. I love his do-do-do-do-dooooo, "nothing to see here" face! He is hilarious with his new spectacles.

Julie B said...

I LOVE the glasses, they frame his face so well :)- It makes him look like a little bookworm.

Yes, what were you thinking putting out potpourri? I also love the look on his face.."I am not doing anything wrong...dum de dum de dum"