Monday, October 1, 2007

Weekend Away
















Here are a few pictures of our weekend in Faribault. Jon was groomsmen in his friend from high school's wedding. We had a lot of fun!
One of the funniest moments was watching Jonnie dance-he has quite the moves! He also was trying to break dance (not sure where he picked that up), and it was funny until I saw him on his head trying to spin! So, I quickly had Jon go over and stop him-I had visions of neck injuries!
Another sweet moment was watching Jon and Alaina dance together-she was just beaming dancing with her daddy-he was twirling her around and around! Sawyer was also having a blast dancing up and down and adding the occasional twirl-I could have just sat and watched them all night!
We also had fun hanging out at the hotel swimming and eating snacks. Alaina has become great in the water and Sawyer loves it, too-which was a little scary sometimes! Jonnie is still unsure of the water, but not as scared as a year ago. He would rather sit in the hot tub!
The other little guy is my nephew, Tucker. He loved giving Sawyer "hugs" and usually he protested, but this time he had no choice because Tucker came from behind! Little Tucker is adorable and I loved being able to hang out with that little character-I can't stop laughing at him and Sawyer and him are so cute together. He is only 5 days older than Sawyer, so it is fun seeing them grow up together!

6 comments :

Maja said...

Your family looks so beautiful... you have the cutest kids, and I can't believe how gorgeous and grown-up Alaina looks in the wedding pictures! Sawyer is looking older too. I would've loved to have seen them dancing... kids dancing at weddings is just the best. They all better get their boogie on at our wedding. :D

Julie B said...

sounds like a great weekend! I love seeing all the photos, especially of the dancing :) Jon and Alaina look so sweet, a great father-daughter moment.

Sawyer and Tucker look so cute together! It's nice to get a visual on Tucker, after hearing do much about him.

Kaylyn said...

Aw! I can't wait for Aven to be able to dance with her Daddy! So sweet!

Chris said...

I, too, love the picture of Alaina dancing with her Daddy. She is just beaming up at him.
Such cute pictures! Jonnie is a riot in the dance pictures. I also love the one of them snacking on Doritos and watching t.v. Sawyer fits right in, too.

The Spirit said...

Wow, I just loved the pictures. Alaina does look like she's having a good time dancing with Dad. Jonny looks like he is himself (hyper) and the little one look like he's had too much to drink in a couple of those pics.

My Lifesong said...

Thanks for sharing the photos, and seeing how much fun everyone had. Wedding dances can be so much fun, esp. when the kids let go! Daddies and daughters are so special, aren't they? and of course, moms and sons have a special bond too.