Monday, October 1, 2007

Favorite Show!

I am so excited to have Dancing With The Stars back on! I love that show and Alaina and I get so excited when it is Monday night! I have no favorites yet-they are all so good! I do think Wayne Newton has to go-he may have a huge fan base (old ladies :)), but he is not that good! Alaina loves Sabrina mostly because she is a Cheetah Girl (: She also thinks Cameron Mathison looks like her Uncle Chuck and I agree-He doesn't quite have the moves like Chuck, however-Can anyone say monkey-haha!!

8 comments :

Julie B said...

That is too funny-Greg and I always wondered who watched that show! Now we know :) I could never see the appeal, just not my kind of show. Have fun watching :)

Kaylyn said...

This is the first year that Brent and I have started watching and we are hooked now too! I think Sabrin is going to win this thing- she is just amazing! ...and what exactly is a cheetah girl? sounds scary. :)

Chris said...

Kaylyn--you are too funny! The Cheetah girls are a singing group. :)
I, too, love watching this show. You know me and dancing. I would LOVE to be on this show, too. Just learning all those dances, and having someone twirl me around would be heaven. I just watched a little last night, but didn't see the guy that looks like Chuck. Too funny! I'll have to check it out.

Lorrie said...

Hey, Julie you have to watch it, I know you would love it-Maybe it is just the want to be dancer in me that loves it!
You would know the Cheetah Girls if your daughter's age range is 7-12 (:
I can't recall any songs, but I think they sing during Sat. morning cartoons (:

Peace is every step said...

OK you all are officially a bunch of dorks....a bunch of old dorks. Dancing with the stars?!?! Pure cheese. :)

Julie B said...

THANK YOU DANIELLE!!!!!!!!
I knew I wasn't the only one with taste in this family :)-

Lorrie said...

You guys are the old dorks!! The show is cool, hip, and so fun!!! Watch it one time and you'll be hooked, I promise (:

Chris said...

Ditto Lorrie!! When I watch it, it just puts a little dance in my step. :)