Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!










I hope everyone had a fun Halloween today! We had fun going trick-or-treating, going to the town halloween party with Haunted house (Jonnie lasted about 20 seconds before he wanted to leave it:), visiting relatives, and going to the hospital to visit Grandma Jeanne. We had fun with Grandma Karen, my sis-in-law Melanie and her son Hunter (the cow) trick-or-treating and visiting Jon's Great Uncle Axle and Great Aunt Florence-Jonnie and Alaina love going to their house because Florence gives the BEST hugs and I agree (: Daddy went with us for a little while until he had to go to work. So it was a fun day-hope yours was great, too!

3 comments :

Julie B said...

you guys were busy! It looks like you all had fun, I love the costumes! Ours was pretty mellow, as both girls are sick (of course!)

Chris said...

Busy night! I died laughing over Jonnie's face in the first picture. Too funny! I can't believe Sawyer didn't get frustrated with his Care Bear costume--it's huge! So cute, though. Mom looks very happy to have you visit her at work. Wish we could have seen you, too.

My Lifesong said...

Yes, Jonnie's face was priceless as "Clark Kent", then "Superman". Of course, I loved Alaina's costume, and Sawyer was really comfortable in his "Care Bear". We only had a few trick or treaters, so the staff and I were so glad to see them. Good thing I brought candy! Made fast friends with Sawyer once I gave him a piece of candy.