Wednesday, October 3, 2007

That time again.....


Sawyer had his 15 month appointment today and as much as I dread the shots, I always look forward to seeing how much he weighs, etc. Everything went well and he was so funny! He was carrying around a play cell-phone that makes music and he was dancing around the room when the doc came in and we couldn't stop laughing at how goofy he was. He surprisingly still loves his doctor and let him check him over with no complaints and a few smiles. He reached the 20# mark and can now turn his car seat around-yay! He was still in the 10th % for both weight and height and the doctor kept saying "even though he is on the small side......" (: I love that he is so little-it makes him my baby longer and so cuddly and so darn cute I can't stand it sometimes!! Shots went well and he flinched when he got poked (I hate that look on their face when they get poked) and cried a little, but he got over it quickly and did his signature "all done" as soon as I picked him up. So all in all everything went great! He is also advanced for this age-closer to the 2 year mark (I just had to add that :))!
Oh, and the one thing he was scared to death about was the elevators-he was terrified!

4 comments :

Peace is every step said...

Ahhh, the boy is growing into such a fine young man! Can't believe he's this old already!!

Julie B said...

awww he's just getting too big so fast! How funny about him dancing-I would so love to see it!
Glad he had a good appt, 10% seems big to me, hee hee. I love the "all done" sign-Analese was famous for it and used it at the funniest times, like people coming up at talking to her, etc.

Analese also has a fear of elevators-still does. I am hoping she'll outgrow that soon, it's hard taking both girls up the escalator!

Chris said...

Awww...my little genius. He was quite the goof yesterday. I would love to see him dancing for the doc. Actually, anything he does is so darn cute!

My Lifesong said...

Glad he had everyone laughing and doesn't fear the doc. If you measure him when he's 2, and double it, that should give you his approx. height as an adult. So he has some growing to do. Yes, i remember Analese's fear of elevator. Hope Sawyer can outgrow it too.