Friday, October 26, 2007

Geisha Girl

Alaina had a Halloween party tonight, so I thought I would show you all her costume. We had a lot of fun getting her ready..... I had the giggles so bad I could hardly talk-the reason, her eyebrows!!! We were both laughing so hard, it was hilarious. I couldn't stop thinking of Groucho Marx (not that she knew who that was:)) Then trying to put on her red lipstick it got smeared all over and we got the giggles again! It is amazing she even made it to the party on time. She had a lot of fun, but couldn't figure out why Malena's (the party girl) parents kept putting their hands together and bowing to her-that got me giggling all over again (:


My favorite picture of her, but I now realize I need to put more white make-up on her forehead!

This is not quite the Geisha pose, but hey she is a 9-year-old after all (:

4 comments :

Peace is every step said...

OMG!!! That is the BEST COSTUME EVER. Did you make it? hehehe. I absolutely love it. Now you can tell her to serve you tea all day.

Julie B said...

I love it too! I got the giggles over the eyebrows as well...it sounds like so much fun getting her ready!

Chris said...

Now I'm laughing over the eyebrows. I never would have noticed them until you said it, and now that's all I see on her face!
I LOVE this coustume, too. The best part is the wig. SO UNIQUE!

My Lifesong said...

Such a neat costume! She definitely has to stop up @ work so I can see her, and her brothers.