Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Farm Life



Here are a few pictures of a day in the field. The kids and I went out to visit Jon and ride in the combine. I thought we would have to take turns but no, we all squeezed in there! At least for one more year-it was definitely a tight squeeze. I didn't get any pictures of us in there, but I took some while in there of the field (: I have always had a love/hate relationship with the farm, but when I am riding in the combine, I can see why Jon loves it. It is very peaceful and beautiful with all the golden fields of corn.


The kids also love the farm. They love being able to explore and find treasures and my boys just love the tractors. If allowed Jonnie would spend all day in the combine with dad. Sawyer gets excited when we are just driving and he sees a tractor in a field . He always says, "dada dada?" In which I always reply, "Yes, that's dada." Just to keep him happy (: There are definitely positives in the farm and as I get older, I see them more and more.......

2 comments :

Julie B said...

it sounds like you may become a farmer's wife after all? (hint hint..I think you already are :) )

I loved your description-a very romantic view of farm life!

Lorrie said...

Ha ha-maybe I should talk about what I don't like about the farm next (: