Saturday, January 5, 2008

Tucker Time

Tonight we got to watch my nephew Tucker and we were all excited to have him over! He was such a good boy and we had lots of fun!

One of the first things Alaina did was turn on the music to dance with Tucker. He was jamming out but I was unable to get any decent pictures of it.

Flashdance?

Having fun throwing things down the stairs.
This is the first time I ever saw Sawyer jealous. Tucker bumped his head and wanted to be held and Sawyer all of sudden needed me. When I picked him up he kept kissing me and stroking my hair just to let me know he is still my boy (:
Guess which butt?

Can you tell who he is trying to be? HO HO HO
I could not get Tucker to look at me in the tub no matter how hard I tried.
All clean and shiny and ready to play some more!

Can you tell Alaina was in her glory? A little before nine Tucker actually asked to go to bed and I just laid him down and never heard a peep from him-he was such a good boy (:

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I know where he can go next time we found a new sitter.

Lorrie said...

It was fun taking care of him, especially when he was in the tub splashing around. He sure had fun!

Alaina

Julie B said...

such great photos! It looks like you all had lots of fun (love the flashdance pose!) It's so nice that you have cousins so close in age near-by...Analese gets so sad when her cousin Carlee isn't there