Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New niece!

I am so excited! My sweet little niece was born at 11 pm on December 31st. She was 7# 3oz. and 19 1/4 in. long. I think she is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to meet her~I hate that they live in Washington, so it will be awhile until I do....hopefully they will send lots of pictures! Hint, hint....(: I have a few pictures of her, but will wait to get the ok from the new mom and dad to see if they want to keep the hospital pictures private or if I can share them (: She is just so cute!
Oh, and her name is Luci Belle Le Bon-so sweet! Congrats again Adam and Maja!



1 comment :

Kaylyn said...

Yay!! It is so funny because we had already discussed that if we had another girl we like the name Lucille (call her Luci) Elizabeth..or Lexi Kay...we'll see. I love that name though!