Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Friday

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Us up here in the tundra are going to be spending the weekend trying to stay warm-the temp. in the morning is going to be 13 below-that is the regular temp. not counting the wind chill-brrrrrr! We are having a swim weekend at a nearby hotel, so we will stay toasty in the hot tub (: The kids are excited and so am I. Sawyer has been a little under the weather the last few days and I am kicking myself that I didn't bring him to the doc. today. It was so cold and I thought he was getting better, but his fever rose again tonight and he just wasn't his usual easy-going self. I am hoping he is cured tomorrow-at least we aren't going out of town, so it is easy enough to go to the doctor in the morning if needed. Ok, now that I have talked myself through it here are some pics of our Friday night.....


This is the look he gave me when he saw the flashlight-it meant I would try to see his throat.

It wouldn't be Friday without the dancing shots-the funniest part about tonight was that there was no music on (:


You would never know it was below zero outside.


Have a great weekend!

2 comments :

Peace is every step said...

Ok, get that girl into ballet!! She has such a natural ballet pose! Love the outfit too.:) Have a great weekend getaway, Swanson style. I'll miss you for our weekend talks.

Lorrie said...

Nakie Boy!




Alaina Marie