Thursday, January 10, 2008

Heeeeere's Jonnie!

Well, here is my middle child and believe me he is not overlooked. He would not allow it (:
Here are some things I love about my sensitive, spirited child:

~He is an "expert" on all things football-I have to hold back my giggles because it is all wrong!

~He still needs at least 10 kisses and hugs every night when I tuck him into bed.

~He giggles at everything.

~He has such an innocence and joy for life, it is infectious.

~He asks every night what else we are having when I tell him what is for supper-aka picky eater

~He knows how to break dance (: At least his version and he is so serious about it!

~He loves books and being read to every night. He loves showing everyone how well he is reading, too.

~He is very smart and can talk his way out of anything (well he tries anyway). He would make a great Lawyer.

~He has a lot of energy-this is not something I always love, esp. when he can't channel it in the right way, but when he can, he is fun to watch!

~He has the biggest heart. He would help anyone, anytime and it is also easily hurt.

~He is a High School Musical fan and watches it all the time (the first one more than the 2nd)

~He loves drawing and has become quite good-he likes to draw tractors, trucks, and now football players.

~He loves his little brother so much and some nights I hear them giggling and talking at bedtime-it's the cutest thing ever! He would do anything for his little buddy and is the best big brother (when he is not trying to make him scream :))

~His best friend is his sister, Alaina. They are still just good buddies and play together every day. He also will not ride the bus without her. I have to drive him into school if she is sick.

~He loves to help me cook.

~He loves to learn and has 101 questions for Jon and I about everything. He is always bringing home library books on different animals-I am learning a lot, too. His new favorite animal is the Tazmanian Devil. I didn't even know they were a real animal!

He is such a character and when I am not pulling my hair out, I am laughing at everything he does-he is such a joy in my life.....

5 comments :

Peace is every step said...

That picture is the best. That boy's smile could light up the world.

Chris said...

It sure does! I love that picture, too. I guess you and I are the only ones that AREN'T flexible around here! I love my little Jonnie so much. I miss my days with him and Mitch playing together and not hearing a peep out of them.

Anonymous said...

I have been so busy I have not kept up with all the posts. I just spent half an hour catching up. I love that you did a post for each of your kids, you are such a good mom and your kids are so beautiful. It does my heart good to hear you speak so tenderly about each of them. The world needs more moms like you.
Love, Aunt Sandy

Julie B said...

what a great description of such a sweet boy! I love the photo-he really does have the best smile!

The Spirit said...

Sounds like you're in love Lorrie!