Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday Night Fun!

Last weekend Alaina made Brownies at Grandma Karen's house all by herself. So I was giddy for her to start baking at our house! So here she is making Brownies all by herself tonight. I didn't have to help her at all (: Well, maybe just once to take them out of the oven.


She is so careful making sure to get it all right. I hope she loves to bake as she gets older so she can help her mother in that department (:

Meanwhile, while Alaina was baking and I was on the phone, Sawyer decided to help himself to a snack....



He poured the box of Kix all over the floor and proceded to play and dance in it. Since it was all over the floor anyway, I let him have a little fun before I cleaned it up.



Here he is being a puppy dog and licking them off the floor.....




He is having a blast and totally full of it (:


Time to clean up! He had even more fun cleaning them up!

We have no weekend plans except tomorrow I am in search of a new camera-I am having a lot of trouble with this one and quality is getting worse as you can tell in the pictures. I don't even have a clue what is a great camera and trying to research them is so hard because there are so many!! Any advice would be welcome (:

Have a GREAT weekend!!

3 comments :

Chris said...

What a cute post! I love seeing Lainie baking, it fits her personality to a tee! With all of her 'potions' and science experiments, she'll probably be a pro at it!
Sawyer's picture made me laugh this morning! Too cute! What a ham!
Oh yeah, I LOVE my Cannon PowerShot. Marni has one, too, and everyone always wants us to take the pictures 'cause they turn out so good! Chuck and Tanner are going hunting all day today, so if you need help, I'm available! :)

Peace is every step said...

So sweet-Alaina is getting so grown up--it will be interesting to see what she cooks up when she makes her own recipes.

Sawyer is adorable. His little mini body makes me wish I could squeeze him!

We need a new camera too---I'll let you do the research. :)

Julie B said...

Yeah Alaina! I remember how exciting it was to be able to cook all by yourself (I also remember the choc chip cookies I made using 1 tablespoon of salt instead of a teaspoon!)
I love the photos of Sawyer-it looks like he was having a great time! I especially love him being a puppy dog :)

So what camera did you get? We have the Cannon PowerShot, which I love :)