Saturday, August 2, 2008

The winner for most fur is...........

Oliver!


I thought the judges could have been a little more creative in the award, but Alaina seemed happy with it. Ollie was so sweet and mellow even with all the barking dogs and people petting him.
Here's Alaina talking about her pig.


Last night was also the antique tractor parade. The Swanson men are always in it and this year they took the Swanson boys with them. Here's my Swanson boys right before the parade.


Jonnie and his friend Cade rode on the rock picker with Grandpa.


Here is Tim and Tucker.


Jon and Sawyer waving the whole time. The little boys' faces were priceless-so serious wondering why people were waving at them (:


Ryan and Hunter


Daddy and Sawyer after the parade-Sawyer didn't want to get off.

Jonnie and Cade after the parade !


Today is the town parade which we will all be in, so more pictures later!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

4 comments :

Maja said...

Oh, these are so cute! Tell Alaina to tell Oliver congratulations on the "most fur" award. :) (I am still giggling about it...) The tractor pics are great. Both boys look like their daddy!

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to see some pictures and they are priceless. What wonderful memories your kids will have. I have been sitting here for a good long while studying each of the pictures, my face is tired from smiling. Thanks for sharing. I think I will go back and look one more time before I log out.
Sandy

Chris said...

Awww..the pictures are great! I bet all the bystanders loved seeing the Dad's with their sons...too cute. Oliver looks great, and so does Alaina. Tell Alaina that over the weekend we went on a very hard hike up a mountain, and on our way down we passed a girl about her age with a look-alike Oliver in her arms. I asked her if her guinea pig was enjoying the hike. She said 'yeah'. Her Mom gave me this tell-all look and said that he goes EVERYWHERE with them. :) I thought of Alaina and Oliver.
Thanks for the pictures. I must say, Jonnie is in his glory on the tractor, isn't he? :)

Peace is every step said...

I love these pictures! Sawyer looks like he's having the time of his life (and so does Jon). Jonnie looks so grown up! And Alaina, Oliver couldn't be any cuter.