Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sawyer's 2 year pictures

Here is my sweet boy's 2nd pictures. They turned out beautiful and the lady that did them did a great job. Since I don't have a scanner, I had to retake the pictures with my camera, so they don't look as great as they do in real life. I have a picture for all you Aunts and Uncles-Grandparents already received theirs....

I ordered a collage to frame on the wall. I just love these pictures together.....It just captures his little spirit perfectly and I love seeing his wispy hair in the sunlight (:





We just had his two year checkup and all was great! He still is above average in his development-haha, I always have to add that (: He was 25# (still 10%) and 34 1/2 in. tall (almost 50%-woohoo). When I doubled his height and added 2 inches (that is how you do it right, mom?) he will be 5' 11'' when he is an adult.....not bad if that truly works. Jonnie is going to be 5'10" and Alaina is going to be 5' 4".......it will be interesting to see if it is really true (:
Other news in Sawyer's life is that he will be going to a babysitter starting next week-not to make you feel guilty Chrissy, but I so wish you lived here!!!!!!!!!! Sawyer and I met with the sitter today and he really liked her and made himself at home and started playing. It was a good sign and I think he will enjoy playing with other kids three days a week and it is really only 4 hours at a time. I think I am just trying to talk myself into it........she is really laid back which I like and she has a maximum of 6 kids and they all come on different days at different times, so they will probably never be all together, which is good. Jon is really struggling sending him there, but I think once Sawyer starts and does well, he will feel more comfortable with it. And we can always pull him out (:
Also, he is talking up a storm! He is putting two and three words together, though I cannot always understand what he is trying to say. His c's sound like t's so that is adorable and helps to decipher words when I switched the two around.
He will also be starting an ecfe class with me at the end of September-I am excited they are offering a Friday morning class!! There is also a music class I would like to get him into. We will be busy, but a good busy (:
I have a ton of adorable pictures of his stay with Grandma Karen that she gave me when I was gone and I will put them on tomorrow!
Until then.....Have a great LOOOOONG weekend!

8 comments :

Kaylyn said...

These are amazing!!!!! I love the flowers too!

Peace is every step said...

The MOST adorable pictures ever!!!! I love them so much! Can't wait to get our copy.

Chris said...

I can't wait to get mine, too. I shed a little tear as I looked at these. They are amazing, Lorrie. Oh...I miss him so much.
No, I don't want to know anything about this babysitter, but then again I want to know everything! I'm so jealous that she will be watching my Sawyer and not me. But really, I think he will do just fine. He's such a good boy, how can anyone not love having him in their home. I'll be calling you next week.

Anonymous said...

He is just an absolutely beautiful baby!!!
Sandy

Lorrie said...

Thanks everyone! I just love looking at them everyday (:

Julie B said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!! Thr flowers remind me of my wedding flowers :)
can't wait for copies!
Glad to hear he is doing so well!

Lorrie said...

he is the most adorable child,everything he does is precious.

Lorrie said...

The above was written by either Alaina or Jon (dad) (: