Friday, March 28, 2008

Totally "Enchanted"

The kids and I watched the movie "Enchanted" tonight and we loved it! What a fun movie and Amy Adams did a great job as the princess. Fantastic Five recommends this movie for all ages (:

Enchanted

Tomorrow, I am taking the kids to see "Horton hears a Who" It will be Sawyer's first movie and I am hoping he will sit through it. I just hope it is short and sweet-I think he will be mesmerized at first. He has been sick most of the week with a high fever. After a trip to the doctor yesterday we learned basically nothing and that it was a virus-she said to watch for a rash and diarrhea today and sure enough he had a rash and diarrhea today (: So, I am thinking roseola and he should be all better tomorrow-I hope..... We have had some rough nights and I am praying it goes better tonight. I really think taking Motrin really effects his sleeping, so I didn't give him any tonight and hoping that will be the answer!
Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments :

Peace is every step said...

Glad to hear little man is a bit better. You'll have to let me know how the Horton movie is!

Chris said...

Glad he's finally feeling better. I've missed him all week. Can't wait to hear what you thought of Horton. We loved it! Having Jim Carey as the Horton just made it, I think. So cute!

Lorrie said...

Well, from what I saw of it, it was cute-very colorful and Horton was funny. I do not know what I was thinking bringing Sawyer to his first movie before he was even two! I don't even let him watch t.v. really yet, so why I thought he would sit through a movie (: He watched it for about 10 minutes and then walked up and down the aisle and out in the hall for the remainder of the rest-about an hour and 20 min. worth.... But, the older kids loved it and I thought it was sweet, it dragged out in parts and seemed to have a lot of filler (chase scenes, etc..) but the kids never noticed, that is just coming from an adults point of view. I recommend it (:

Julie B said...

I was wondering how he would do! I have yet to take the girls to a movie, although now I think they would love it (although the noise may be too much for both) I just haven't seen a movie that would a good first one to take them to.
Glad Sawyer is doing better-I always forget about roseola until the rash comes!

My Lifesong said...

Glad Sawyer's better. Haven't had a chance to call, and talk. Sawyer is probably not ready for sitting thru a whole movie yet, they have such short attention spans at his age.