Monday, March 10, 2008

The last Hurrah!

I hope anyway! It was in the 30's today and will be in the 40's the next couple days, so I think spring is finally here. The kids played in the snow for (hopefully) one of the last times of the season-it is melting fast! All I could hear from Sawyer (about 100 times) was "weeeeee!"



Here is a picture of Sawyer eating the only thing he would eat tonight for supper-a jello salad I made. He was such a rascal today-just squirrely and into everything-it really is hard not to laugh. I ended up giving him a 40 minute bath just to keep him contained and mellow him out! It worked wonders and he was sleeping half hour after his bath (: Here's to a little fresh air and warm water!

3 comments :

Peace is every step said...

Spring is in the air here too! I don't know about the "warm water" part though--you are a dorkess.

Sawyer looks like a little squirrely rascal.

Peace is every step said...

OK, I see that now I am the dorkess....you were referring to the "warm bath", not warm outside water. :)

Julie B said...

it looks like so much fun..I am jealous of your snow, but then so ready for some spring too :)

Sawyer looks so big in the last photo! What a big boy he is getting to be. Baths are my secret weapon too-when we're having a rough day. Usually works, unlike today, which only made it worse :( Poor Mara is going through something (I am hoping teething) but my arm is going numb from holding her!