Friday, September 11, 2009

Sweet Little Sugar Cookie

Today, Sawyer and I made mini sugar cookies for the school kids. He loved it and towards the end he took the last ball of dough left and named it his "precious" and even kissed it at one point-hilarious! Three-year-olds are so much fun!





The best part (:

Happy Friday Everyone and remember all those who were senselessly killed 8 years ago on this day. I remember being in my Environmental Science class in college and the professor told us that he just heard that a plane crashed into the World Trade Center. We all thought it was a small plane that accidentally did and went about our class. When I was driving to my sister's house to pick up my little ones, I heard. By the time I reached her house, I was in shock and watching the news with her and my brother-in-law, we just started crying looking at all the images. It seems like just yesterday.

No comments :