Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rally Sunday

Today we kicked off Sunday school with a hayride, treats, and singing. I was seriously considering trying another church as I haven't been happy with certain things at our current church. In the end though, I decided to give our church another try and after this morning I was glad I did. We have such a great bunch of kids that most I have watch grow up since birth, plus it is the only church my kids have known and they were absolutely against changing. This year I am teaching K-1st again, which I love, and I love my group of kids this year!

I should mention it is Sawyer's first year and we will see how it goes. He loved it today (:



Here we all are crammed on the trailer. It was an absolutely beautiful day.

Alaina and I hear how much we look alike all the time and from this picture I can see it.

Can you see Jonnie back there?
We sang a bunch of songs......
then ate a bunch of treats.
Three of the girls in my class-they are adorable!

Here's the gang that makes it all happen!
Here's to an awesome Sunday school year!

No comments :