Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Farewell summer...

Hard to believe summer is coming to an end already. Since I haven't blogged much this summer, I thought I would post a few highlights.

1. Sawyer started to ride his BIG bike. He did awesome for a couple days, had a few spills, then stopped riding it again until August. Now he goes fast and can go on bike rides with us on his own bike.

2. Our trip to Colorado. Any chance I get to travel to new places is a huge highlight to me.
3. Watching Jonnie improve in baseball and to see him really enjoy it this year.
4. My two nephews being born. This is really #1, but trying to go in order (:

Here is Liam Sidney-totally adorable.

and Levi Jack-equally adorable. I am lucky to love up and cuddle these two!
5. Swimming! We tried to swim as much as possible, but weather wasn't the greatest this summer and didn't go there as much as I would have liked.
6. Jonnie learning to swim and get over (for the most part) his fear of water. He even went down the big water slide-so proud of him!!
7. My handsome boys going to the doctor-not really a highlight, but I thought it was adorable. Sawyer is lucky to have a big brother! They are both healthy and doing great! Jonnie had his ears cleaned out and has anyone ever seen what comes out?? My mouth is watering just thinking about it-gross!
8. My other handsome boy went to the doctor, too and got on some happy pills. He is doing sooo much better and we rarely see him chase his tail anymore and his stomach problems have pretty much cleared up. He's a happy dog.
9. Here are just a couple cute pictures of dress-up moments. Yes, the kids still like to dress- up and perform shows and Alaina still likes to dress-up Sawyer-he is not as willing to wear dresses anymore and she has to bribe him with candy-it always works and the dresses come on (:Here they are as bums I guess right before a "show."

I am sure there are more highlights, but that is all I will post about. I already posted about other highlights, so I won't repeat. Hope everyone else had a wonderful summer. I know I say this every year, but this summer definitely went REALLY fast.

No comments :