Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Through the eyes of Jonnie

This afternoon I gave Jonnie my camera to take pictures of his time with daddy in the combine. Since this is the last day they will be combining, it was my last chance to get pictures. I think he did a good job capturing it.





Jonnie loves the farm and spending all that time with just dad. Jon says he asks a ton of questions about tractors and trucks and believe me he knows ALOT and even quizzed me the other night....I unfortunately didn't know a lot of the answers.....(:




I am not sure what he thinks is cooler, tractors or trucks. I think it is a tie. His face says it all.
Daddy surprised the boys today with new "work" jackets that they will wear on the farm. They thought it was pretty great and I thought it was pretty adorable (: Brothers are just too cute and fun to watch and these two just love each other.

I just found out that they finished getting all the corn out. They made it another year before the snow flies. I heard we have a chance of snow this weekend, so they were lucky. Until next year.....

7 comments :

Chris said...

Awww..this post is so cute! I love their 'workin' jackets. Glad they got the corn out. I hear you are in for some weather today. I don't know if it's you guys, but it sure looked like it on the weather map...blizard conditions.
I can't believe how long Sawyer's hair is getting. He looks like your baby pictures. Sooooo cute!

I have a little girl in one of my classes that reminds me of you sooooo much, Lorrie. Her name is Sadie. :) I think of you whenever I see her.

Lorrie said...

Awww, she must be adorable...hahaha! Sawyer does remind me of me a little-I need to look at some of my toddler pictures (if I can find any :))
I am not sure how much snow we are supposed to have but S. Dakota is in a huge blizzard right now. I think we are changing to snow this afternoon, but no accumulation-I think, I will have to go check radar (:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Jonnie has his mom's gift with the camera. He looked like his dad standing in front of the truck. Very sweet to see how much Jonnie and Sawyer love each other.
Aunt Sandy

Julie B said...

I love the pictures, the boys are definitely proud of their jackets!
And YEAH for the corn being done! how exciting to have your hubby back :)
Are you guys getting snow?!? its supposed to be 70 here tomorrow...such odd weather!
Oh and you'll never guess who contacted me on facebook!

Lorrie said...

Who??? I am dying to know.....you'll have to call me, soon! And yes, we woke up to a couple of wet inches this morning, but by noon it was all melted....Sawyer just cried on the way home wondering where the snow went and he wanted to get his boots on.

Peace is every step said...

I LOVE the farm posts. The matching CarrHarts are adorable! No snow up here yet! In other Atwater news, I have a young couple I'm working with right now who grew up in our neck of the woods. Can't say more, but it was a fun visit.

Lorrie said...

Anyone I know?