Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday night dance party

Well it has been awhile since I posted any dancing pictures, so I thought I would share a few (: I know you missed them. We still turn up the music and dance and tonight it was 101 dalmations cd. Personal favs are Digga digga dog and Freak out (: As you can see Alaina sat this one out as she was mothering her pig.



Lord please give me the strength to live with these crazies.....



Have a great weekend everyone. Does anyone have any fun plans? Tomorrow we are headed to a free screening of Kung Fu Panda through community ed. and then we have the hollidazzle parade with cookie decorating, reindeer, hot chocolate, etc.. tomorrow evening. Should be fun! Plus, I can sleep in tomorrow-nothing better than that on a cold morning (:

5 comments :

Peace is every step said...

Love the breakdancing Jonnie! You've got some good moves too Lorraine. What in the world have you gotten yourself into Ollie? At least you have a good mom to protect you :).

Lorrie said...

My baby is NOT looking at heaven, he's looking at his highly attractive mom!




Alaina M. Swanson Mother of Oliver Barry Swanson

Julie B said...

Ollie has got to be the CUTEST thing ever! he just makes me smile :)

Love the Friday night dance party! Glad to see its back!

Hope you had a good weekend..mine was spent studying..ugh

Chris said...

Oh Lainie....I can see that Ollie LOVES his Momma. He's one lucky pig!
I love pics of the dance party. Jonnie, you are quite the break dancer. It looks like Sawyer will be following in your footsteps. I couldn't help but laugh at your pic Lorrie!
We had our own dance party last night during the AMA's. Mitch loves dancing/giggling with me.
Chuck and I, also, had a dance party Friday night. We saw one of the best bands, and got our groove on. It was a long time coming, and we had so much fun!

My Lifesong said...

I'm jealous! Only dancing I did was stepping up and down the halls of the hospital.(Though Sunday, I sang christmas carols to baby boy in the nursery). Looks like Ollie loves the music, too, as long as he is with his awesome momma. Hoped you saved some cookies for me and Grandpa. How was the parade?