Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"All I want for christmas...."

Is My Two Front Teeth!

I don't think he is happy about or anything, do you?

On another note, here a few pictures of the Holidazzle parade.
This is right when we arrived. It was around 30 degrees and not windy, so it was very nice.


The pictures I took came out very dark, but maybe if you blow them up you can see them better (:


My favorite was the live Nativity float. It had a real donkey and sheep on it. It was beautiful, but maybe you can tell that if you blow up the picture (:



Sawyer was fascinated with...


This. It was the highlight for all the kids and warmed us up, if only briefly.


This morning I overheard Alaina and Jonnie in the kitchen with Jon talking. This proves the difference between boys and girls, or 8 and 10 year olds, or just Alaina and Jonnie.....

Alaina: My dream last night was really scary.

Dad: Oh yeah? What was it about?

Alaina: You and mom were going on vacation to Duluth and you told us we couldn't come. Jonnie and I were crying and crying. You were going to leave us home alone. At the last second, we begged one more time and you said OK, we could come. (Maybe I should look into this....hmmm).

Jonnie: My dream was scary, too. There was a Yeti (a big white Bigfoot like creature that lives in the mountains) in our basement killing people and me and all my friends got our swords and went down there and attacked it. (Maybe I need to look into this, too).

Anyway, that made me laugh this morning at there different very "scary" dreams. Today I am home having a blast with Saywer. I have a lot of things for us to accomplish today.....I'll let you know if I get any of them done (:


2 comments :

Peace is every step said...

Jonnie! Congrats on loosing your front teeth just before Christmas!! Did this happen naturally or did you knock them out on purpose? We have lots of tooth excitement at our house two. I love hearing about the dreams-too funny. Lovely holiday parade. See you soon.

Lorrie said...

I liked the fire best, it was warm. I got a lot of candy!





Alaina M.S.