Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sawyer's day at school

Last week I took some pictures of Sawyer at school and am finally getting them on here. Sawyer loves school and it is the perfect ending to our week. I love having the time to be with just him (:



Hunter is in the same class and loves the train table.

As does Sawyer...


Sawyer's other favorite thing to do is play with the trucks. I am not as young as I used to be and feel very old on my hands and knees playing trucks-it hurts!




Here he is coloring his orange pumpkin orange (:




Snack time! This is the part where the parents leave and have discussion in the other room. Sawyer doesn't seem to mind if I leave for awhile (:


After meeting with the other parents, we join the kids in the gym. Sawyer loves going down the slide!


Were outta here!

7 comments :

Chris said...

Thanks for posting this! ADORABLE! His hair has grown so much..getting so long, I love it! My favorite pic is the one where he's gritting his teeth while pounding in the golf tees in the pumpkin. It reminds me of when he gets the creeps from my hair. So funny.

Peace is every step said...

I love seeing him at his school! Me and the kids watched "Harold and the Purple Crayon" last night & both kids said Harold reminds them of Sawyer--I agree!!

My Lifesong said...

His hair is getting so curly, like Alaina's. He sure looks like he enjoys school. Such a busy boy! Love the pictures of him.

Julie B said...

I love seeing him at school! Also love the hair :) That looks like a great place for both of you!

Maja said...

I looooved this post! And so did Luci! His hair is the BEST! And he always looks so sweet. Wish we could see him (and all of you) in real life... :(

Lorrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorrie said...

Those two boys, Sawyer and Hunter, are always so busy!





Alaina M.S.