Sunday, November 16, 2008

Birthday Boy

Happy 36th Birthday, Jon!

Here Jonnie made dad a birthday banner and Alaina and him decorated his cake. We brought everything over to his mom's house and had a birthday party.
Just to let you know, Jon was working outside and his face is very dirty-if your questioning why he looks a little different (:

He had a lot of help blowing out his candles. No girlfriends this year....
Here is the key chain Alaina made him.
Jon made the comment that he wished he could be 19 again just for a little while (: I think he was feeling a bit older today.....just wait until he turns 40!

I had to throw this picture in, too. Can't you just picture him here as an adult working on cars (:

3 comments :

Peace is every step said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!!! I commented a looooong time ago, but it disappeared!!! You don't look a day past 19, and have the rebellion of a teenager still :). I'll give you your birthday spanking next time I see you.

Lorrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorrie said...

Happy birthday, daddy! You should see my key chain, it looks store bought!





Alaina M.S.