Saturday, April 26, 2008

Our Week

Well, once again it has been awhile since I have put anything on here. I go through phases where I kind of get sick of being on the computer. It doesn't happen too often, but this was one of those weeks where it was just one more thing to do and I just didn't have the time. So, I will update you on anything new that is going on with us.


The week started out beautiful and we spent as much time as possible outside. Last Wednesday it got up to 75 degrees-it was beautiful!Sawyer loves Jon's do do do (motorcycle). He didn't even mind when he started it up and it was really loud!


Sawyer loves to climb up on the table in search of forbidden drinks-on this day he drank my coffee, but usually he is after daddy's pop......

On Tuesday, Alaina had another orchestra concert and she did wonderfully. I was impressed how much they improved from last fall and the songs they did were much harder. Grandma Jeanne and Grandpa Earl came and brought her a beautiful plant. Daddy bought her a bouquet of pink flowers we gave her before the concert and she was thrilled. Grandma Karen, Melanie, and Hunter also came.

Alaina also was really sick this week starting on Wednesday night. She was up all night, poor thing and stayed home from school Thursday and Friday. But she is better now. Jon and I were also sick and we are still recovering.

Jonnie had grandparents day on thursday and Grandma Karen, and grandma and grandpa LeBon were able to eat lunch with him. He LOVED it! He was also supposed to have a field trip to learn about butterflies and go hiking on Friday, but it was cancelled due to cold weather and I hate to say it-snow.... We woke up Saturday to a white land once again-we have the craziest weather, I swear!

This weekend we have the pleasure of watching my nephew Mitchell-he fits right in and we love having him here-Sawyer loves it, too-can you tell? Poor Mitchell got sick Saturday afternoon after lunch and vomited all over the bathroom floor! After my eyes stopped watering and my gag reflex got ahold of itself, I was able to clean it up.......he has been fine ever since, so I think he maybe ate too much pizza and lemonade or something and he was not sick. He played hard the rest of the day and has been eating fine. I just felt bad for him being at our house but he didn't seem embarrassed or anything. (:

Here they are watching Alvin and the chipmunks. They all loved it (:
Since it was cold and gross out we were stuck indoors so today we are headed out to do something-not sure what though, but I need to get out of the house!!
Hope you all had a great weekend (:

3 comments :

Peace is every step said...

I'm glad you were able to get ahold of yourself and quit dry heeving (sp?) at the site of Mitch's sausage with green sauce. :) I couldn't stop laughing about it all weekend.

Chris said...

I felt so bad for you AND Mitch. If I could have popped through the phone that day, I would have. Cleaning up other people's vomit is disgusting. Poor thing. Thank God Mitch had you, though.

Julie B said...

ugh Danielle-did you have to describe it?
Love the photos of your week..SNOW again? Thats just crazy! Hope everyone is feeling better and the sickness is out of your house for good!