Thursday, April 10, 2008

Feeling angry tonight.......

I now remember why I stopped watching American Idol a few years back and why I will not watch it again in the future. For some reason I started watching it again this year and got totally hooked.......and now my favorite contestant is GONE!!! I am so angry and they did it so mean-that is why I will never watch again-they just crush people.....I will be one of the first to buy Michael Johns CD-I love him.....

Also, I am angry at the snow storm we are now getting! I can't even believe I am writing this again in the middle of April. They predict 10-14 inches and my poor husband is out on the road tonight driving and I am feeling very emotional about it. Plus, I can't get on the schools website for some reason to see if school is postponed or canceled..........grrrrrrr.

And the last complaint is that I have been working hard to get ready for my garage sale this week and now the storm is here....Not sure what to do. It is the city wide sale, so we usually get a ton of people here, otherwise I do not think I would have a great turnout. They say we will not postpone it and will have it no matter what. We shall see who shows up.....I'll get things ready, I suppose...

Anyway, sorry to be a downer tonight-just had to vent-I will be my usual happy self tomorrow (:

6 comments :

Peace is every step said...

Ah, you should have called & vented...but then again, I was too busy drinking alone at the bar and singing karaoke. Serious.

We are in a blizzard right now, work has been cancelled for tomorrow, school cancelled.

Life is good.

I feel for you with Jon being on the road. Matt also has to leave at 2AM this morning...and it is effing crazy outside. Sending my love!

D

Maja said...

Okay, so I'm not an American Idol fan, but I AM a giant crab about the SNOW we've been having here too. I swear, every time I go to school, it snows as soon as I hit campus. For a few days I felt like it was one of the many signs the universe was using to tell me, "GO BACK HOME AND HANG OUT WITH YOUR BABY," but I'm feeling more confident about my decision now. :)

Hope the sunshine comes your way soon!

Julie B said...

sorry your having such a crappy night!
And SNOW?? Yikes...glad I didn't post about my sunburn yesterday-it was 70+ degrees!
That is the very reason I stopped watching American Idol years ago as well....couldn't take the stress of watching someone's dreams just get crushed like that

Chris said...

Yes, Lorrie, I agree. I was so shocked and disgusted last night about Idol....and the snow....and the wind.
This morning I'm glad school was called off, and I got to sleep in!!
Julie--DON'T you DARE post about your sunburn!! What is up with this weather???
Chuck is getting snow down there, too, and they're acting like it's never happened before. CRAZY!

Peace is every step said...

Just to clarify, I went out for happy hour with a friend, and she left me singing up a storm with some random railroad worker. I didn't drive there alone with intentions of crying in my beer alone :). Somehow I feel like I needed to say that:).

Maja-I'd love to hear more about how school is going and all the baby coordination!

Julie-I can't imagine 70...We are in crazy blizzard right now!

Anonymous said...

I am there with you, Lorrie... I will never watch American Idol again... I love Michael Johns, but remember the same thing happened to Daughtry and look at him now! I'm just mad because I can't look at Michael every week... like my girls say, "he is a hottie". Your venting made me laugh... we are a lot a like. :-)