Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dada's Boy


What's up Everyone?

As I approach closer to two, my new two favorite words are NO and mine (as loud as possible)
I think it is funny, the rest of them, not so much......

I'm also turning into a real daddy's boy-we are good buddies and my favorite thing to do is ride and sit in his "dodo" (pick-up for those that don't know Sawyer-speak).

Daddy is also teaching me the ropes on how to be a man......

Don't worry mom, you know I will always be your baby (:

Until next time......

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Lorrie,
Your pictures and comments always put a smile on my face.
Aunt Sandy

Lorrie said...

Thanks, Sandy (: Too bad I missed you guys at breakfast last Saturday-Jonnie was saying that you are sooooo nice. You definitely have a gift with children!

Peace is every step said...

So sweet. I can just "hear" him with his facial expressions.

Two?!?!?!? No way jose.