Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday

Put on your party dress and dance the night away.....


Alaina's live little dolly-I laughed so hard when she dressed him up tonight-he looked so cute (: He really would make a pretty little girl....haha.
She used to do the same thing with Jonnie at the same age and I have many pictures of him in tutu's and shiny dresses!


Doesn't this picture remind you of some scary movie or something? I can't place who he reminds me of....He was in mid-turn.

Anyone have any fun plans this weekend? I am working in the morning and then plan to start painting my room-I will have to post before and after pictures-can't wait to see the final results!
Happy Friday!

6 comments :

Chris said...

Oh my...this is soooo funny! I love the twirl at the end and Alaina dancing in her underwear. What a great Friday night.

Lorrie said...

CUT OFF THE PICTURE WITH MY UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Alaina

Peace is every step said...

What a fine strapping young lady you have there (sawyer)! He reminds me of the ladies on the village or the wicked witch of the west (prior to dorothy going into her coma).

Julie B said...

oh I have the giggles thinking of Sawyer discovering these photos when he is a teen...and the fact that you posted them all over the web :)

I love your Friday photos! Such a great way to end the week :)

Oh-and he reminds me of that Stephen King movie....is it Pet Cemetery? The cute little boy that dies and comes back to life.... :)-

Good luck with to painting! Can't wait to see the results!

Lorrie said...

Haha-not only him, but Alaina in her underwear! She is not very happy with me at the moment (:

allison said...

Hah I know how she feels. About a month ago my mom whipped out baby pictures of me naked AND pictures of me with nothing on except underwear and rollerblades (I was 9 or 10 years old!) when Phil was over.
Embarassment. Haha