Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A word from the dog...



Things have changed around here...and not for the better.

My mom doesn't take me for as many walks like she used to.

She gets mad at my dog hair more lately-like I can help that!

When she talks all sweet and I happily walk over to her, I realize she's talking to that little person and not ME!

She gets annoyed at me when she lays a soft blanket on the floor and I curl up on it-after all it is for me right??

And the worst most depressing change is she doesn't let me sleep on her bed anymore...sniff, sniff...I sit beside the bed every night hoping that this will be the night she lets me up there, but it never comes. Then I lay in the corner of her room and won't even look at her no matter what she says or how much she pets me. I'll show her!

So if your ever in the neighborhood, give an old dog a bone...cuz I'm not gettin any around here!

-Dex

3 comments :

Peace is every step said...

Awww, poor boy. You can come and cuddle with me any time.

Lorrie said...

dexy is so cute, those pics were taken by Sawyer by the way...

Alaina

Lorrie said...

Aww, Danielle...Dex wishes he could come cuddle with you and take away your sadness...):