Monday, September 12, 2011

Over the weeks...

I am going to do a little bit of catch up here. Since Cora is 8 weeks old now and I haven't put any pictures of her on here yet I thought I would catch you all up (:

Here she is at 1 day old. She already looks so different from when we first brought her home.


One week old...She's had a little scowl since birth and still has it today (:



Two weeks old.



Three weeks old and I love, love this little dress. I don't want her to stop wearing it!



4 weeks old and this pictures was taken at the zoo, her first big outing and she was an angel.



5 weeks old and I just love this picture, one, because I love her dress, and two, because I love her expressive little face.



6 weeks old. She started smiling at 4 weeks, but I couldn't get a picture until now.



7 weeks old. I still see a lot of my side in her, but I am told over and over how much she looks like her daddy.



and here she is at 8 weeks. She smiles all the time now and sleeping a little better at night, though she is still up at around 2am and then at 6ish, so I'm thinking that is pretty good!



She is a sweetheart and honestly I think she is one of the most kissed babies in the world (:

No comments :