Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy 11th Birthday Jonnie!

Time seems to be speeding by these days and I can't believe you are already 11! Pretty soon you will be a teenager, but I will always remember you as my little squeaker baby (:


I am so proud of the boy you've become...so helpful and kind to everyone you meet, whether old, poor, or a different race, you only see the person. I am so proud at school that you are friends with everyone and don't care what others think. Also, you amaze me all the time with your kindness to your brother and younger cousins. We are all so lucky to have you in our lives.


I hope you have lots of fun on your new bike!




Happy Birthday Buddy! Words cannot describe how much I love you!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

What a sweet boy! I think he kind of resembles Tim in the picture with the red shirt. Not now though... Happy Birthday Jonnie!

Melanie

Lorrie said...

I agree and see Tim every time I look at that picture, but yeah, definitely no resemblance now.