Thursday, April 7, 2011

Goodbye Chelsea..

Another sad day at the Swanson house in the loss of a pet. I discovered Jonnie's hamster died early this afternoon and had a heavy heart thinking of having to tell him when he got home from school. The look on his face when I told him it totally broke my heart-I hate to see him so sad. We really have no idea why she died. She wasn't sick and was so active to the point of being little crazy. I am now thinking she maybe had a heart attack or a panic attack or something. She would never really let anyone touch her, but we all did enjoy watching her roll around the house in her ball, climb upside down on her cage, or feed her different fruits and veggies. She was a good first pet for Jonnie and tonight when I tucked him in he said through tears, "It's just too quiet in here without her." She was a noisy little girl and it took a long time for the boys to get used to her when we first got her, and now it will take some to time to get used to the quiet now that she is gone...

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Poor Jonnie. I had no idea. Give him a hug for me!

Melanie

Julie B said...

awww...so sorry Jonnie!

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My Lifesong said...

So sorry to hear about your pet, Jonnie. Just read about it.