Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well Christmas is fast approaching and I need to start posting some holiday pictures and am, as usual, behind in getting this blog updated. So here are my Thanksgiving pictures, finally.

We spent Thanksgiving day at the AG church as usual with my mother-in-laws side. The food was delicious as usual and I always wish I could eat more or take a plate home for later, but then we usually go over to Karen's house later for leftovers anyway.

Here is my family enjoying the delicious food.



One of the uncles is a photographer and brought his camera to take pictures of whoever wanted them done. Here is the matriarch of the family. I love these pictures of Jon's grandma. She is such a sweet lady, and I plan to eventually print these pictures out.




And here is the whole crew-all ten of them!




We also had our annual gingerbread house making. Alaina and Kate decided to work together this year.




Jonnie's masterpiece and his chipmunk cheeks full of candy!



Sawyer's uh, house? He is always so proud of his creations. He put a "tarp" on the top of it to keep it safe (:



And the girls made a high rise. Good job ladies!



The next day we headed over to my mom's. It was a quiet year over there as only two of us made it home. It was nice, though, in that we got to catch up and hang out-it's been way too long. We had a delicious meal (my mom's turkey was awesome), played games, had dessert and chased a 1 year old around! It's always fun for the cousins to play together.

And here they are. Just hanging out waiting to eat. Liam is adorable and so busy! He is either climbing on something or whipping down the stairs at lightening speed and he would be in the basement before we knew it! I loved it, and him (:



Onto dessert-YUM!




Sweet Nevie.



Sawyer took a picture of Grandpa.



We also enjoyed music throughout the day. I really want to get piano lessons for Sawyer. He always seem be drawn to the piano.



As always, it was a fabulous Thanksgiving, and there's nothing like spending time with family!

No comments :