Monday, December 13, 2010

Golden Anniversary


It's been 13 years since we said "I do." So in honor of my husband, I will write 13 things I love about him.

1. I love that he works so hard to provide for us, so I am able to be home for awhile and be the mom I want to be.

2. I love that he loves his kids so much and worries about them constantly.

3. I love that he looks out for me, makes sure my car is warmed up when I have to go places, the driveway is shoveled, and that I am safe and sound.

4. I love his goofy side and how funny he can be. Mostly when he falls backward on the rocking chair or one minute he's watching TV leaning on the coffee table, and the next minute he is draped over it sleeping (:

5. I love that he loves babies, especially ours, and how excited he is to be a father again.

6. I love the long conversations he has with his boys about tractors, farming, or whatever they are interested in that day.

7. I love that he takes Alaina out shopping or running errands to stay connected with her and how giggly they are when they come back home.

8. I love that he always smells good.

9. I love that he always scratches my back-without even being asked!

10. I love that he has a hard time sleeping without me in bed.

11. I love how helpful and sweet he has been the last 2 months because I have been so tired and sick.

12. I love that he is not concerned with material things and is happy with what we have.

13. And most importantly, I love how much he loves me and I feel it every day.

I love you so much and hope you always know this. Here's to many, many more years together. Happy Anniversary!

No comments :