Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Concert time

Dex's new food is the wooden food diet. He gets to eat steak AND chicken-delicious!

"C'mon, Sawyer, can't you see I'm full already!"

In other news, it was Alaina's orchestra concert last night and she did a beautiful job. It's fun to hear her songs she has been practicing played with the full orchestra. She also looked so grown-up with her hair straightened for the event (: The pictures didn't turn out very well and I could not get her to look at me to take a good picture.




Sawyer was getting attacked by a little one year old who went back and forth from hitting him to hugging him-a little too tightly.

"Help me, mom!"

3 comments :

Lorrie said...

I'm sorry I didn't look so people couldn't see me.




Alaina M.S.

My Lifesong said...

Yes, Alaina, I would have liked to see your face. I wish I could have been there to hear you play, but I had to work.(boo hoo)! Is Dex on a all protein diet?

Peace is every step said...

I love seeing Alaina with her beautiful Cello!