Monday, September 1, 2008

Better pictures.....

Here are some better pictures of Dex I took today. He is still such a mellow, sweet boy. He has such a sad face, so hopefully within the next few weeks we can turn that around and make him feel loved and at home. He has a little anxiety (he doesn't ever want to leave our house and once outside he sits by the door waiting to go back in) and I think it has to do with him having at least 4 homes in the last few months. I am sure it will take him awhile to feel comfortable and secure with us.


He has become quite attached to Jon and as you can see he is loving it (:

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

The smile on Jon's face says it all. I think they needed each other. I love the picture of Dex and Sawyer, Dex looks like the perfect dog for your family. I am so happy for you guys and for Dex too.
Love, Sandy

My Lifesong said...

Yes, I like the picture with Jon, and Sawyer. Hope Dex gets comfortable with his new home, and relaxes with his new family.

Chris said...

Jon looks so happy with Dex, and Dex looks pretty happy, too. What a sweet boy! The picture with Sawyer made me laugh...look at him gritting his teeth. That kid and hair...it's hilarious! Dex will soon grow to love you guys to peices, I have a feeling he'll be very protective of you all. I think he's exactly where he's supposed to be. :)

Sharyn said...

I can't stand it! I just want to steal him from you! J/K He's has such a sweet face! I now want a German Shephard! :-)

Julie B said...

I just love him! He looks so sweet and in need of love :)

I hope your week is going well and Sawyer is doing well with the babysitter. I started watching Ryan yesterday and was expecting some tears...but he did so well! Hopefully tomorrow will be the same....
hopefully we can catch up one of these days..........