Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Alaina!

Happy Birthday to my smart, strong, beautiful, funny, sweet, sassy 10 year old! I cannot wait to see what all the great things you do in year 10.... Since the day you were born, you have been such a light in my life and I could not have wanted a more perfect daughter~thanks for being just who you are, you are truly a blessing! I love more than you will ever know-Happy Double Digit!

(six months)

(one year)

(2 years-both pictures)



(5 years-both pictures)
(sixth birthday-Diva year)(8th b-day - seems like yesterday)


Happy Birthday, Lain

4 comments :

Chris said...

Oh Laina--I can't believe she's 10 already! A very beautiful post about your VERY grown-up daughter. She is a real beauty....just like her Momma.

Julie B said...

Happy birthday Alaina!! Double-digits already, how exciting! I hope this year brings you much happiness and filled with adventure...and hopefully a visit from us :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Alaina! Wow, those 10 years flew by. What a beautiful young lady. This is a beautiful post.
Love, Sandy

Peace is every step said...

Happy Birthday!!! Can't wait to see pictures of you Oliver Twist!