Thursday, June 27, 2013

Happy 15th Alaina!

My beautiful first born turned 15 today! What an awesome young lady she is and I wouldn't change a thing about her.  She is still really into everything Sweden, so I made her a Swedish cottage cheese cake.  It was different but pretty good.  She loved it and that's all that mattered.

 Happy Birthday, Alaina, I hope all your wishes come true this year.  I love you with everything I have.
We had Alaina's cake the night before her birthday because we were headed to the Swedish Institute in Minneapolis on her birthday.  The Swedish Institute is a museum, a mansion a Swedish couple had built when they moved to Minneapolis, and gift shop, and Swedish cafe.  It was a great day spent with her! There are pictures somewhere, but I cannot find them...:(

Also, this same day, my sister-in-law (from Spokane, WA) was in Minneapolis for training for her new job and she brought my nephew Sam. This was our first time meeting him and I was so excited!  We drove over to her hotel and spent a little time with them before we traveled back home.
 He is a doll and looks just like my brother.


  We all fell in love with him!

 Alaina had a great birthday-Happy 15th!

No comments :