Monday, June 13, 2011

Duluth

We finally made it up to Duluth after trying to plan it since March. We were only up there for two days and one night since I was over 35 weeks and it made me nervous to be away from home too long-you never know! Even though it was a short trip, we had a lot of fun with my sister and her family. As soon as we got there, we took the kids to canal park. It was fun to see the cousins run around together and Liam just basically run in the opposite direction of wherever we were going! I felt bad as I was no help at all in trying to catch him. My sister sure got her workout (: It was so fun just being around that little boy-he is adorable! Here is Danielle and Liam in front of the lift bridge.



All the cousins together.



My sister Danielle and I. Not too fond of this picture, mostly because of my belly button poking out ):



The kids climbed on everything they could...




Watching a sail boat come in and go under the lift bridge.





Liam falling asleep eating his ice cream cone-so cute!




We spent a couple hours on Sunday on Lake Superior. Another beautiful day! The kids skipped rocks, looked for treasures, and made a sand castle. This is as close to the ocean as you can get around here (:






Nothing cuter than a naked boy on the beach wearing his cousins shoes (:



We had a great time and next time I will plan to stay longer as there is so much to see and do-thanks again Gorts!