Monday, May 23, 2011

Drenched!

I sent the boys out yesterday on a walk with the dog. About 5 minutes later it started pouring! And I mean pouring! Jon and I laughed so hard and then we started to worry because they weren't coming home. Jon quickly got into his pick-up and went searching for them. They weren't in the location they said they were headed in and Jon quickly found out they actually traveled farther and they were giggling, laughing, and dancing around. Jon said the dog looked miserable and couldn't figure out why he was still out in the rain. They also refused to get in the pick-up and chose to run home. Luckily I had my camera to capture the moment when they got home! So funny (:




Oh, and I feel like I should mention that Sawyer wanted to wear one of Jonnie's shirts for the walk (don't ask me why). (;

No comments :