Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bike Rider

Tonight we got out the John Deere bike Sawyer's been waiting for about a year to ride. It took him about 30 seconds to get the hang of it and figure out the brake. Jon and I were VERY impressed that he took to it so fast and was a natural (:



You could just see how proud he was by his expressions.....it was way too cute!

After riding on the driveway for awhile we let him drive on the street and he rode all the way around the block!

I still can't believe how big he is getting......only a couple more weeks until he's 3!!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Enjoy these days, I have been trying to organize old videos and I miss my little boys so much I could cry. Those were the best days, life was so uncomplicated. I know you do cherish your time with your kids, it is very obvious but it does go by quickly.
Love, Sandy

Chris said...

Awww..he looks so little on that big bike! What a smart boy, figuring it out right away. That doesn't surprise me, though. I love that smile!

Peace is every step said...

What a cutie pie. I can just see the Swanson bike gang taking over the neighborhood.,

Julie B said...

such a sweet smile!