Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas, one more time....

Ahhh, you can't get enough of Christmas, right? Since we were snowed out a couple weeks ago, our Christmas program was post-posted until today. It wasn't quite the same, but it was still sweet and the kids did a great job! I was so proud of Alaina and Jonnie! They both memorized their lines perfectly and looked so cute (:

Alaina was an angel (that's her sitting up high) and she was part of a live Nativity set in a Christmas shop.

Here's all the kids singing one of the Christmas songs-for having a small church, we sure have a lot of kids! The preschoolers are just adorable!

Jonnie was also an angel for awhile until he had to change parts. He looked so cute talking about the "earthly treasures."
Alaina had quite a few lines and I was so proud of her-a couple years ago, I don't think we could have gotten her up there, much less speaking (:

For Jonnie's second part he was a shopper......I could tell he was a little nervous by the way he is standing (:
Here is Alaina for her last big line of the play-I was once again impressed that she memorized it all-it was a tough one!

Here they are at the end. Sydnie ( a first grader in my class) invited everyone to dinner afterward and said the prayer-it was adorable!
Well, once again we pulled it off ( I always wonder if we will) and it turned out so cute. The kids work so hard and it is fun to see them all up there impressing their parents (:

I hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year, as well. We did the annual family party with lots of finger foods, smoothies, board game, Jon's parents, movies, and this year we had my niece Kate over. We all had a lot of fun! The only resolution I have this year is to get organized!! That's in every area of my life-house, finances, kid's stuff, etc. I think if I am organized, everything else will fall into place-THIS is the year!! What is everyone else's goals or resolutions?

3 comments :

Lorrie said...

Aren't I pretty?






Alaina M. S.

Sharyn said...

Didn't you have the same resolution last year??? :-) Yeah, me too...

Lorrie said...

Yes, and I'll probably have the same resolution next year, too! (: