Saturday, July 12, 2008

Day at the beach

Yesterday, the kids and I spent the day at the lake. It was the perfect hot day and the water was the perfect temperature-we all had a lot of fun!


Alaina was trying to teach Jonnie how to swim..it was really sweet!


In looking at this picture, you would think my kids never ate.........

Sun, sand, and water really tire a guy out.
Not much else new our way. Just enjoying summer which is flying by way too fast!!


Alaina has been busy being a mom to her new guinea pig named Oliver or "Ollie" for short. He is adorable and I am having fun with him, too!

He even has a leash he wears when going outside.

Jonnie has been busy with baseball. He has improved so much over the last few weeks. I think his last game is the 23rd. He plays Mondays and wednesdays at 7:15 at Lincoln school if anyone wants to watch him play (:

Sawyer is just busy.....(: He is talking more everyday and repeats everything he hears. Just today I heard him singing a song off the new Alanis Morisette cd I play in my car. "One day, one day........" It was hysterical!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite blogs, I couldn't get enough of looking at the pictures. Karen told me about the guinea pig and how it loves Alaina, makes me want to get one:) Looks like you are having a great summer.
Love, Sandy

Maja said...

Lorrie, seriously, your blogs are always the BEST! I get so excited when I see there's a new one, and I always wind up cracking up. Your kids are so stinkin' cute. :)

Chris said...

Lorrie--I love this post, too. Oh my Gosh, is Ollie adorable or what??!! Alaina, you couldn't have gotten a cuter pet. O.k. I like Ollie so much more than Gus (Allison's hamster). I can't wait to meet him.
I love all the pictures, too. I can't believe I'll be seeing you tomorrow (finally)!!
I'm looking forward to spending a day at the lake with all of you, too.
Miss you guys so much!

Peace is every step said...

Put a few flies on those kids and.......

I love their skinny little bodies! I also love seeing Mr. Oliver Twist! He is so cute. I just hear him whinny.

My Lifesong said...

Yes, your blogs are the best! Oh my gosh, the picture of Jonnie reminds me so much of my brother Jimmy. It could have been him all over again. Thanks for the laughs, and smiles today.