Thursday, February 9, 2012

First Word

I know she's young, but the little lady has been saying her first word for a couple weeks now.  No that word isn't mama or dada, it's Hi.  But not a short little hi but a long breathy hhhhhiiiiii.


I hadn't counted it as her first word, but after hearing her say it to everyone when she sees them in the morning or greeting the big kids after school with a happy hhhhiiii for the past week or so, I am declaring it as official.


I'm still counting on her saying mama before dada. I deserve that after still getting up with her night after night, right?
 She also says "yaaaaaay" while clapping her hands.  Oh, she claps her hands now, too.
I can't wait to see what she does in the weeks to come!


4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I have not been on here in a while, so fun catching up. What a sweet little girl and I can see a little of all of you in her. Such a beautiful family, you are blessed.
Love, Sandy

Lorrie said...

Thanks Sandy!

Alaina said...

I took those pics by the way :) they are on my blog too. I f you want access to my blog, email me at swansonalaina98@yahoo.com and i will give you permission. So yeah, the pics are cool mom! She is very cute :)

Alaina said...

Actually now just go to www.leftinmythoughts.blogspot.com and u should be there. :::::))))))