Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's a new year and it's bound to be one filled with changes. I always like the start of a new year, mostly because it feels like a new start, and a time to make permanent changes to my life. I have not done that this year, however and did not make any new resolutions. I'm still sticking to past resolutions and they, for the most part are going well. I do need to start exercising more, but that will come when my energy picks up a bit. I do need to de-clutter more and organize things around here, too, especially now that the little one is coming. That will be our biggest change this year, obviously. Just getting used to another little person in the house and adjusting to the no sleep again and not being able to just pick up and go. Lots of planning, feeding, and sleep schedules to think about again! But on the other hand, I am looking forward to meeting, rocking, and snuggling this baby and July seems like a long way away. I am thinking 2011 is going to be a great year, I can just feel it!

Happy New Year to you all!

No comments :