Saturday, July 3, 2010

Birthday party for Alaina and Sawyer

I am finally getting the birthday party pictures on here. Once again there was so many I had a hard time choosing.

We started out the day giving Alaina her gifts at home since the party was on the day of her birthday. She received paint, paint brushes, chalk, and the one thing she wanted-a phone! We got her a pay as you go phone. It's cheaper and will make her more accountable of her time on there.



We had their birthday party at Games Lake again. It turned out to be a beautiful day-a little windy, but the sun was out and we were able to swim.





Levi and Rose



Uncle Tim



Rick and Nancy



Julie, Dave, and Kelsey



Time to swim!



Levi sunbathing



My sister Julie and her husband Greg were visiting from Maryland with their three girls. I loved having them there!





I love this picture of Rose.



Grandma Karen and Lainie



I should have warned her-Grandpa was near and he gets a kick out of getting people wet.



Here she is trying to get him back..didn't work unfortunately (:





Alaina wanted an "art cake" this year and I wasn't real sure how to go about that, so I cheated and made cupcakes into an artist palette. I thought it turned out cute.









Sawyer wanted a "Monster cake" and I cheated again and made cupcake monsters. It was fun decorating them and I wasn't up til 2am trying to finish cakes this year!














Gift opening time! Sawyer is still very easy to please-I think he said "wow" "cool" or "awesome" after every gift (:





Alaina loved all her gifts, too! She has a bunch of things to work on and create-her dream.





Here the boys were walking back after getting ice cream at the store-I guess we didn't have enough food at the party-haha!



Here Jonnie and Lukas were dancing like rappers-it was hysterical but the picture doesn't quite capture it. Jon and Luke are so much alike!



And finally my sister Sharyn, her boyfriend Jim and his kids showed up at the end of the party. It was nice to see them (:



We had a great day and I wanted to thank everyone again for making the day so special for Alaina and Sawyer!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun. Thanks for having us!

Melanie