Monday, January 4, 2010

Sledding

Last week, my sister, Chris (who was home from Colorado with her family) and I took our kids, my niece Kate, and her old neighbor's kids sledding. It was going to be the last day above 0 for awhile, but honestly I think it only got up to 8. Once you start walking up the hill you warm up pretty fast.

Here is Alaina and Kate on the double tube.
Jonnie retrieving the sleds Sawyer kept pushing down the hill.
All three on one sled-so fun!
Ashley, Chris, and Sawyer
Chrissy kept teasing Sawyer that she was going to grab him and make him go down the hill with her and sure enough she did. He didn't know what was happening and the scream coming out of that kid was hysterical!! There they go....
Going backward-that is what he really hated and screamed the loudest...
I quick grabbed a sled and met them at the bottom thinking he would be crying, but he survived and actually was smiling. He told me never again, however (:
Tanner
Here are six of them holding hands and going down together.
They stayed together the whole way down.
The number increased to all eight.

They had so much fun together!

1 comment :

Julie B said...

it looks so fun! I do not know what was funnier..hearing about Sawyer's screams or the thought of you racing to the nearest sled and flying down after them! Now I am laughing again...ha ha